Father & Daughter Dance at the Wake Forest Community House
- When: Friday, September 20, 2019, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Wake Forest Community House, 133 W. Owen Ave., Wake Forest, NC
- Cost: $20 per couple (residents) and $35/couple (non-Wake Forest residents), plus $5 for each additional daughter
The Wake Forest Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources (PRCR) Department will host a Father Daughter Dance on Friday, Sept. 20, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Fathers and daughters throughout Wake Forest are invited to celebrate their special bond during an unforgettable evening at the Wake Forest Community House, 133 W. Owen Ave. Featuring music, dancing, and refreshments, this event is sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Website: www.wakeforestnc.gov
- Contact Phone: 919-435-9563
- Category: Family Fun