Children will explore the basics of a variety of circus skill sets, gymnastics, hula hoop, general clowning, acrobatics and creative play. Their imagination will be sparked through stories, movement, and music.
Circus Program Benefits:
- increases feelings of self-achievement and self-worth
- a fun, creative and unique way to exercise
- boosts self-esteem
- improves attention span and focus
- develops problem-solving skills
- creates calming, positive, and happy energy
- cultivates kindness, empathy, and gratitude
- builds resilience
Cirque de Vol offers Pre-K Fun Camps, Track out camps, Teacher Workday Camps and weekly series classes.
Area: Downtown & West Raleigh
300 W. Hargett St, Raleigh, NC, 27601