Fall Season Important Information
- Opening Weekend Dates: Saturday, September 19 & Sunday, September 20
- Closing Weekend Dates: Friday, Oct. 30-Sunday, November 1
- Friday Hours: 3-6pm
-Saturdays: Session 1: 9:30am-1:30pm, Session 2: 2pm-6pm.
-Tuesdays (starting Tuesday, Sept. 22 and ending Tuesday, Oct.27)- 9:30am-3pm
-Wednesdays (starting Wednesday, Sept. 23 and ending Wednesday Oct. 28) - 9:30am-3pm
- General Admission Price: $12/person (You can pay at the farm or buy tickets in advance from the farm office on the Friday before the weekend you are wanting to attend.)
-Weather depending, we will be open every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between the opening and closing weekend dates listed above.
COVID 19 Modifications:
-We are encouraging social distancing at the farm by limiting the number of people and breaking our busiest days into sessions.
- While we are not requiring face masks (due to some health restrictions that make it impossible for people to wear a mask), we are encouraging it when social distancing is not possible.
- We have eliminated certain activities at our farm this season such as the corn box and bounce houses that would be hazardous to spreading COVID.
- We have added 14 sanitizing stations around the farm and are encouraging people to use them after any contact with shared surfaces or people outside of their family/group.
- We are also training our team on increased cleaning and sanitation efforts for all farm equipment and activities areas.
- We are spacing out our lines and seating areas to help with social distancing.
- We are following all guidelines set by the NC Dept. of Agriculture in regards to COVID-19.
-We are asking for people to please be patient as we work through the best practices to effectively manage our farm this Fall season in a safe way that still allows for the farm fresh fun experience that people expect and love.
- If tickets can't be used for 2020 season due to weather or availability they will be good for the 2021 season. We will not issue refunds.